Banana Chia Oatmeal Cookie Recipe | Zenwise
Got a craving for something sweet but wanting a healthier option? We love these Banana Chia Oatmeal Cookies and the best part is most of these ingredients are probably already in your pantry!
Banana Chia Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
- ¼ cup unsweetened cashew milk (almond milk works too!)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1.5 tbsp chia seeds
- ¾ cup old fashioned oats
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- ¼ cup chopped medjool dates
- Mash bananas and mixed with oats, almond butter, and oats.
- In a separate small bowl, mix cashew milk with chia seeds. Set aside for 5-7 minutes until the chia seeds have expanded to make a gel form.
- Add your chia seed gel to your mashed banana mixture and stir in chocolate chips and medjool dates.
- Spray cookie sheet with Olive Oil Spray and scoop out cookie dough. Press down lightly on the scoop to make a cookie shape.
- Bake for 18 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cool and enjoy!